This module has been designed to help business executives and entrepreneurs develop their own business model playbook following on from the high-level intent defined in the previous Masterclass. It is an iterative process composed of teaching by faculty members, presentations of ideas, experience sharing, and personal reflections.
It also features sharing sessions with Champions of Business and Entrepreneurship across Africa. Here, they share the stories of their journeys and the experience gained from overcoming the adversity faced in building their successes.
- Generating your Business Model Playbook
- Discovering Your Customer Demography
- Estimating your Target Market Size
- A new way to look at Competition
- Winning on value
- The story behind the numbers
- Fit-to-fight- How to sell
- Closing big deals